1313 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt_stewart1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Unique Lookups - We have a Collections table, and a Projects table. Several individual projects will link into a single collection. Each project may have the same resources working on it, or it could be different team members. Currently lookup will pull in a name 5 times for example, instead of the same name only appearing once.

Is there a way to use Lookup to only show the unique resources similar to the way Rollup Arrayunique works? I don’t like rollup because we lose color coding when doing this on single select fields and we lose notifications/automations that can happen with contact fields. I know I can run automations to watch for changes and then create a duplicate field that writes the values for the cell, but it would be nicer/safer/cleaner to not have to do that. Is there any way for this?

2 Replies 2
Troy_A_Hallisey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely second this. At the moment it is impossible to display unique attachments from a linked record. Using ARRAYUNIQUE(value) in a rollup will not display the attachment and a Lookup field will display but will show duplicates if applicable.

Thomas_de_Beauc
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi 👋I came up with a pretty satisfying solution using the Scripting automation. You can find it here