706 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringthebells86
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm new to my company and there are a lot of existing bases set up that I have access to where I can use the Gantt chart feature and other features on the Team Plan. When I go to make my own base, mine are on the free plan. 

I'm a paid user, so is the team plan based on the workspace? I'm confused why I'm paying for Airtable but have limitations with my bases that other ones do not have.

If I do need to be granted access to the workspace on the team plan, is there a way to not have all bases visible to me, just the ones I've been invited to?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andy_Lin1
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

You're correct: plans go with the workspace, not the user. In order to take advantage of your paid plan, you'll have to create your bases within the workspace that the plan is attached to. If you're currently invited to individual bases, you'll need to be added to the workspace itself to create bases within the workspace. An alternative is to invite another user (Creator or Owner of the paid workspace) to your personal workspace and have them move your bases to the paid workspace.

If you are invited to the workspace, to reduce clutter, you can star/favourite a base to pin it to the sidebar. (Otherwise, it'll default to a list of your most recently used bases.) There's no option to hide bases outright that I'm aware of.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Andy_Lin1
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

You're correct: plans go with the workspace, not the user. In order to take advantage of your paid plan, you'll have to create your bases within the workspace that the plan is attached to. If you're currently invited to individual bases, you'll need to be added to the workspace itself to create bases within the workspace. An alternative is to invite another user (Creator or Owner of the paid workspace) to your personal workspace and have them move your bases to the paid workspace.

If you are invited to the workspace, to reduce clutter, you can star/favourite a base to pin it to the sidebar. (Otherwise, it'll default to a list of your most recently used bases.) There's no option to hide bases outright that I'm aware of.