1016 0
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Felix1877
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I wanted to upgrade my plan to Business but the system doesn't allow me to do that, it says "The email address associated with your account is not eligible to be upgraded to the Business plan. Please ensure you use a valid email domain"

I haven o idea what that means 

4 Replies 4
Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I know when my team upgraded to Enterprise, our admins had to have email addresses associated with our company before we could access our upgraded workspaces. Had to switch from @gmail.com to @business.com.

I don't know if that's what's happening here, but maybe ๐Ÿคทโ€

Felix1877

Yea, thank you @Matthew_Lanni 

I don't need Enterprise, so I'd like to ask Airtable support team (they don'trespond on emails) here, is it a rule for Business plan as well or it's a kinda bug or something? 

Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

The Business plan is brand new, so I'm not 100% sure. It does seems be "Enterprise-Lite," so I wouldn't be super surprised if they still required business email addresses.

The Airtable support team doesn't generally respond here, unfortunately.

Yakabudu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It sounds like you're facing a bit of a hiccup there. The error message you're seeing might be related to the email domain you're using. Some plans, like the Business plan, may have specific domain requirements You might want to check if your email address matches the criteria they're looking for. If you're still unsure, it's a good idea to reach out to customer support for clarification. By the way, if you ever want to learn more about the intricacies of business processes, you can check out the article about the Company Administration Process. It might provide some useful insights. Good luck with your plan upgrade!