327 0
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Hannah_Wiginton
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

holiday gift guide cover (1752 x 942 px)

It’s time for holiday shopping :santa: and you have to figure out what gifts to get the Airtable, database-loving fanatic in your life!

Or maybe you’re the Airtable buff and you need to get yourself something special!

_
We’ve got your list of best gifts for the Airtable enthusiast in your life. From the latest tech gear to unique fun gifts to the best Airtable apps, here’s your gift guide for all those who love Airtable.

BIG thank you to these folks for being part of the list - @Grow_With_Jen - @ScottWorld - @kuovonne - @BenGreen - @Mariusz_S - @Alli_Alosa - @Baseweave_Developers - Matt Bourn - @Benito_Abraham - @Seamus_Campbell

10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Also, thank you to

(can only mention 10 people per post :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: )

18 - Pluto

Wow, @Hannah_Wiginton, this is a fantastic gift guide! Thanks for including me in it! :cowboy_hat_face:

I love all the unique & β€œoff the beaten path” products you found! Very funny t-shirts, too.

Great job! :christmas_tree: :santa: :deer:

Aw, thank you so much, Scott! It was one of the more unique and fun articles I’ve written and put together!

Really appreciate the compliment! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa: