Help

Re: Launch of Air WP Sync, a WordPress plugin to import and sync data from Airtable to WordPress

1145 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone,

Finally, after several months of work, tests, sweats and coffees, Air WP Sync is finally born !

Connect Airtable to your WordPress and manage your content better without Zapier or Make (Ex-Integromat), directly from your WP admin.
Identify the Airtable fields you wish to link to WordPress and choose the format for your imported contents: articles, pages, products, etc.
Link Airtable fiels to WordPress fields and simply define your ideal update frequency.

==> Our plugin will automatically sync everything swiftly.

Download it here for free : Air WP Sync – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This is the very first release, Pro version is coming soon.
Subscribe here to be informed of the release : Airtable to WordPress Integration

Stephane
WP connect
Digital Korner

25 Replies 25
Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everybody,

JUst a quick reply to annouce the Air WP Sync Pro !

🎉It's finally here! 🎉

So... What did we do in this version? 🙂

⚙ Unlimited connections, support for Custom Post Types, Custom Fields, and new Airtable API features such as Access Tokens, Metadata, and Webhooks (we've worked hard to include them since the announcement in December).

🛠You can also create Custom Post Types AND Custom Fields on the fly AND use them in your preferred Page Builder.

🕰️ This Pro version also allows for total control over synchronization (manual, recurrent or real-time).

Looking forward to have your feedback!

Here is the link https://wpconnect.co/air-wp-sync-plugin/

Stephane

Stephane_Menet
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone, just to let you know that PRO VERSION has been released in January and that we released ACF Support yesterday!
I let you check our page to have more infos :

https://wpconnect.co/air-wp-sync-plugin/

Don't hesitate if you have any question. 🙂

Thanks!

Wilco_W
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, does this integration work with Metabox, and specifically fields like "advanced image" which pulls up multiple images.

As well as cloneable fields/section? 

Hi @Wilco_W , thanks for your message.

For now, the full compatibility we propose is for ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) only but we are considering it.

We can propose 2 options :
- Send you some snippets to make it work for you (included in our support).
- Subscribe here to know when the Meta Box support will be ready : https://wpconnect.co/#newsletter

Don't hesitate if you have further questions.

Stephane

WP connect founder

Hi Stephane,

That's unfortunate to hear.  I'm no developer, so I'm not sure weither I could get away with the snippets.  Obviously I can do some stuff.     Is their a way to test the plugin before buying?  I do know that if this would work this would be pretty huge for the Metabox community since WP All Import does not really work that great.

Hi @Wilco_W, snippets are small Code that you can add to your theme in functions.php.

Thats pretty easy to use if you know a little bit WordPress. 🙂

I can't assure you that it will work but we can check it out if we can. 

We unfortunately do not have trial version but you can buy the Pro+ version and benefit from a 21-Day Money Back Guarantee 'No Questions Asked' if the plugin doesn't fit your needs.

We def will do a Metabox support in the future but I can't tell you right now when it will be available. 

Don't hesitate if you have further questions. 

Stéphane