cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjero_Kusijanov
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello 🙂

I am creating a scenario in Make(Integromat) to resize images, and compress if they exceed 5MB in size.

Bellow is the screenshot of the scenario I have created, but it is not working as expected.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 16.17.45.png

 I use HTTP to check the resized image size in MB

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 16.18.23.png

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 16.18.33.png

From here on, I am no longer sure what I did wrong, but Get multiple variables does not give me the resizes and compressed image. If the scenario received two images, one being resized and other compressed, I get two same compressed images.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 16.18.40.png

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 14.49.00.png

I would really appreciate help.

Thank you, Pjero 🙂

5 Replies 5
AnaG
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have developed a third-party extension miniextensions integrated with Airtable that can help to resize and compress images. It could be useful to your case.

It's a great app, but it's so expensive per month, like $50. TinyPNG does a great job, except that the images don't return to Airtable within the 30 second runtime for automations. TinyPNG charges per image, $0.009. Any other suggestion besides Miniextensions would be greatly appreciated.

Patricia_Martin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! I'd like to know if someone has found a free solution/formula or script that does the same as the Bulk Image Compression MiniExtension. It sounds like a great app but it's expensive and I need it for just one base. 

HannesK-ME
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Patricia and Aundre! This is Hannes from the miniExtensions Customer Support Team.

We just recently made a change to our free plan that allows you to use bulk extensions for up to one hour of total runtime per day. This should be plenty for a lot of use cases and might work well for you! Just give it a go and see if it fits your use case! Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help!

Thanks so much Hannes! Thanks so much for letting me know this. One hour should be more than fine for me. I will certainly give it a try.