Welcome to the Airtable Community!

63783members
148141posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Determine if a record falls between a date range?

I'm struggling to figure out a good way to determine if a projects start and end date span any part of a specific year where start and end dates could span multiple years.So for example, I have records with the following columns for projects:Project ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help - "Find Records" Action only finding 10 records

See screenshots below - I've used the "find records" option many times, and always restrict it to a specific view.  Only this time, and any time I test the find records action anywhere globally, it suddenly seems to stop at 10 records. The descriptio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Finding last occurrence of specific string

I have a base with records that consist of the URLs of several images inside my site's midia folder. They look something like:https://mysite.com/news/april/banner1.pnghttps://mysite.com/news/may/banner2.pnghttps://mysite.com/news/april/etc/week2/file...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help with an unusual Filtering Requirement

I have an unusual filter requirement. So how I need this to work is: I only need to go into the view on Mondays and Tuesdays. The data will be imported in every Tuesday. Once that data is imported I need to see data from the previous week, For exampl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

automate emails to client with quarter report

Hi,For a property management company, how should I go about creating the next quarterly report?I have organized a board for:AssetsFaultsClientsEvery quarter, I aim to send each client a separate email containing a report detailing:The income generat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make Automations List Searchable

What is the proposed idea/solution?The automations list should be searchable by automation name. When there are lots of automations, finding the right one is annoying, even when organising them in sections. How does is solve the user problems?Faster ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements