64095members
148810posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Airtable and Google Workspace Security

Our organization uses Google Workspace and we manage access to resources via permission groups (individual/users are added to google groups and these groups are assigned resources (shared drives, folders, files, etc.).  Instead of associating individ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATETIME_FORMAT returning wrong time

I am using a DATETIME_FORMAT formula to reformat a Date input field and make it pretty. For some reason no matter what time I put in to the Date input field the formula field spits out a time exactly four hours later. Anyone know why this is happenin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two-way Sync of Linked Records

What is the proposed idea/solution?I would like linked records to be synced between tables in both directions. For example, I have one base that contains campaigns and another one that contains products. Products are linked to campaigns in the produc...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Automation Api chat gpt

Does anyone know of a way to create an automation where when a new recording is created, it uses the GPT chat API as the first column for text input and the second column to get the output response from the GPT chat? For example, column 1 (input) = H...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transpose rows to columns (but not pivot)

Hello everyone,I want to create a linked table that shows columns in one table as rows in another table.I looked at Pivot functionality, but it seems to be designed for Interfaces. (I didn't try it yet, so I could be wrong here)What I'm looking to do...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send Email Automation 25mb size limit

I have an automation which sends out entries to the database through email.Error message showed that one of the emails couldn't be sent due to it exceed 25mb.Is there a way to increase the size limit of the email or is compressing the file the only w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements