64102members
148839posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Strip time from date and add a new time

(i edited this to make more sense hopefully浪)I want to create a new date and time, by stripping the time from a date, add a certain number of days, then add a duration field back as a new time to the date such as :1/3/24 11:00 am   to   1/3/24    add...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price per Square Foot

Hi! I thought a simple formula shown below would calculate price per square foot for my table. {Price} / {Building SqFt} Both Price and BuildingSqFt are columns in my table, so I am not sure why the formula gives me an ERROR response. What formula do...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrating Airtable with Whatsapp

Hi, I am currently using Airtable to communicate with my team. We send them text messages (via a Twilio extension) direct from our database. I need help setting up Twilio to send the messages to email or another platform so our team can respond. I al...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation: New Record(s) based on # field

Hey all.I'm looking to automate a task based on # of projects included in a record.The above is a listing of test courses.  The are marked for the trigger conditions, and should be the only records that are created into the Project Production Table. ...

Sean_Lake1_4-1715190493521.png Sean_Lake1_5-1715190566267.png Sean_Lake1_6-1715190637234.png Sean_Lake1_0-1715190430287.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Group by / Unique Values

Hi everyone,I am wondering if there is a workaround/solution without using make.com or scripting.I have data in one column for example. The column is a linked field.Items | Qty_to_BuyA|5A|1B|1B|1B|6C|10 I want to create a table with the following out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable and Google Workspace Security

Our organization uses Google Workspace and we manage access to resources via permission groups (individual/users are added to google groups and these groups are assigned resources (shared drives, folders, files, etc.).  Instead of associating individ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements