64022members
148672posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Zapier automation, failing to add User

I have a simple Zapier automation running creating a record in Base2 after certain criteria met in Base1, this is working fine. But I need to include a User in Base2, and Zapier doesn't seem able to do that unless I have a corresponding User field in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its endless possibilities. Joining our AI Ambassadors...

AI AMbassadors Blog 1.png
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Onboarding In Airtable

We are currently trying to move our hiring onboarding process to Airtable. We would like the process to be conditional, meaning that if someone is applying for a medical based position the checklist would show all the proper steps for that applicant ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create Date formula, today at hours, minutes

I want to create a formula fields equal to now() with specific hours and minutes. My formula must return a date equals to today at 18:00. Exemple today is 05/06/2024 16:12 -> 05/06/2024 18:00Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation run on existing records

The automation currently we are using only works on new records. Is there any way to push the automation to run on existing records in the same table? Right now, when form received, it will create new record. Goal is when form received, it will auto ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing multiple Interfaces via Link not possible?

Hi all, I have the following issue:I have 3 different Interfaces: WorkTeamProduct RelatedEach with multiple Views. The "Team" Interface is more like team internal.So I want to share the "Work" and "Product Related" Interface with most of the company ...

Fabian_Winkler_1-1714999237745.png Fabian_Winkler_0-1714999204690.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements