cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neil_Fernandes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created an weekly triggered automation
I want to call the Airtable Form Designer App, that i have installed on dashboard. This App is configured to create a well formatted document using a filtered table view.
I am aware that i could create an email action in my automation, however the email options are Grid or List which is not formatted.

Please advise
thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome to the Community @Neil_Fernandes!

Unfortunately, do not currently support integrating Page Designer’s reports directly with the “Send email” automation action at this time.

However, one workaround you could do here is to create an attachment field on your table and make a PDF of each record’s Page Designer formatted document and then attach that PDF to that record. Then in your “Send email” action you can input the record’s PDF(which contains the Page Designer report) as an attachment.
Demo+Lessonly+Base_+Tours+2021-05-18+at+9.32.15+AM

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome to the Community @Neil_Fernandes!

Unfortunately, do not currently support integrating Page Designer’s reports directly with the “Send email” automation action at this time.

However, one workaround you could do here is to create an attachment field on your table and make a PDF of each record’s Page Designer formatted document and then attach that PDF to that record. Then in your “Send email” action you can input the record’s PDF(which contains the Page Designer report) as an attachment.
Demo+Lessonly+Base_+Tours+2021-05-18+at+9.32.15+AM

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .