Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue linking table in script

Hey everyone, i'm having an issue and i can't figure out why. I can't update a linked record field (The last line of the snippet below); i've performed this action before in the past with identical syntax i.e. await myTable.createRecordAsync({ "l...

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 12.50.09 PM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help clarifying email automations

Hi All -Need help clarifying the email automation. I have a form that many people fill out and it goes into a master data base. I want to trigger a confirmation email to the submitter that we have received their form. I used the "EMAIL" field from my...

user0817 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transform wide data to narrow data with an automation

Hello,I am trying to transform my wide format data to narrow format. The data is input into wide format because I am using a softr form for employees to give feedback on how the production cycle went and it is much easier for them to fill out a form ...

Screenshot wide data.png Screenshot qc results table.png Screenshotautomation1.png Screenshot automation 2.png
Ella1 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

automatic image rotation

Automation:  we use airtable to collect game cards for a soccer league, about 100 to 150 games per weekend.  the coaches take an image of the cards after the game.  the images always come in sideways.  is there a way to ensure the top of the card is ...

gdeluga by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation To Find Exact String from Long Text List

I am trying to make a linking automation. Our records in Table 1 do not all exactly match records in Table 2. I am using an Long Text field to create a list of other numbers I would like the automation to look for when linking.The problem is that usi...

Anthony_Cassel_0-1683811018150.png Anthony_Cassel_1-1683811108914.png

Resolved! Trigger a repeating group from a button on an interface

Hi folks - I have an application review process set up in Airtable and we're using an interface as the review experience and then a series of automations to process the applications based on the scoring from the reviewers. We need a reviewer to be ab...

mattniemitz by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Referencing data from multiple tables to create Google doc

Hi, I am creating assessments in an 'Assessments' table and then breaking these assessments into individual questions in a 'Questions table'. I am then running a script to produce a marking guide for each question. I'd like to make the marking guide ...

Jamie_Rood by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-assigning records with even distribution

I have an automation set up to assign records (using a User field "Assignee") based on the workflow-stage (single select field "Stage"). It assigns a user by finding which records in another table "Assignments" match the "Stage" value in a "Responsib...

JLindem by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check for clashes and then update a field

Hey there!I have a table with a bunch of records each with a date field (with time). Whenever I create a new record in this table, I need to check all the other records for any clashes with my new record, based on it's date field.If a clashing record...

Setting current user to a field

I’m trying to set a Collaborator field to the current user when they change the status of a row. It seems automations do not know who the current user is… :thinking: :confused: So I read about a workaround where you use the session object in a sc...