Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matching records from two tables

I have "table A" that holds clients. "table B" holds items. I want to see if there is a match for a field value. If "value 1A" from table A is < than "value 1B" from table B its considered a match and i like to receive the recordID for both.

Records not sorting properly in automation script

Hi, I have a track table and an album table. When an album status changes to “ready for release”, I have an automation that finds tracks that belong to that album, then feeds those IDs to a script. The script should do the following: Based on the tra...

Create dates with time from a date without time

Hi all,  I would like to create an automation that triggers when a new record is created. This record contains a field "date" without time. After the trigger, the action is to create multiple records with a field "date" with time. I would like to use...

mamslaz by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expiring Download URL Attachment Filename

Hi,I have been cracking my head for hours trying to find something in Airtable documentation for this.We are trying to upload Airtable attachments to our website (so we don't have to rely on Airtable). Is there a way to:1. display the Expiring Downlo...

siliceous by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Automation - Precondition check failed

Building a simple library management system in AT.  Would like to send an automated email reminder to folks with books overdue.  Because AT doesn't allow sending emails to non-collaborators, I have to use the Gmail email action.  I'm running into thi...

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.55.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.54.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.55.14 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.55.36 AM.png

Resolved! Automation Based on Formula Field Result Changing?

I have a formula field in one of my bases that is designed to show us how much work is left to be done before a project's start date.So we have the start date and the number of outstanding tasks.  The formula field looks at those two fields and lets ...

Resolved! create a dynamic form embed to webflow

Hello,I would like to create a job board with webflow and use Airtable as a backend when an application is submitted and send an automatic email summarizing the application (for the applicant and for me)First question :- Does an airtable form can be ...

camilledvz by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t Download Multiples File to PDF using Softr

Good day to all,I am currently using both Airtable and Softr for my endorsement platform. Here, our internal team uploads more than 2 pdf reports via Softr with a sample file name convention: trinidad_franco_luis_cruz_CIBI_negrec_)511_h7tezeubi.pdfHo...

Softr Error 2.PNG
Francoloco23 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos