3439 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrjamesfrank
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are looking for an Airtable developer who can create a custom integration between Airtable and our ERP software (from ProConcept) to sync inventory levels.

Our base is an AirPower template, which is feeding our Shopify website in development. The CSV generated by the ERP has only five fields: product name, reference number, EIN number, MSRP, and quantity.

We need the integration built and tested in collaboration with the ProConcept developer, ideally within 1-2 weeks.

There is an opportunity for ongoing work keeping things functional. :metal:

7 Replies 7
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We can help. Sent you a PM

Peio_Inc

Hey Frank, sent you a message too!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi James,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

hi @mrjamesfrank,
I have good experience integrating the Airtable API with external software and have also worked in a past project connecting with Shopify. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: Calendly - Alessio Monino

Calendly: Calendly - Alessio Monino
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi James,
I can assist on the custom integration you are looking forward.
Such integration I have done using REST API calls.
Check once your inbox for PM sent

Let me know, If you are still searching

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Integrating different systems can be a complex task, but with the right developer, it can be done. In order to find the right developer, you may want to consider working with an eCommerce company with Magento development services that have experience in integrating Airtable with other systems. They will be able to work with the ProConcept developer to ensure that the integration is built and tested correctly within the 1-2 weeks timeframe you've mentioned. Keep in mind that it's important to have clear communication and a clear plan before starting the integration process. The good news is that it sounds like there is an opportunity for ongoing work to keep things functional which will be a good sign for the long-term success of the integration.

CerysLucero
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The thread is old but it sounds like you're in need of some serious Airtable magic! I can totally relate to the struggle of integrating different systems. To sync your inventory levels between Airtable and your ProConcept ERP software, you'll need an Airtable developer with mad skills. Why not hire a Hire Magento developer? They're experts in custom integrations and can make your dreams come true! Since you're using an AirPower template feeding your Shopify website, the integration should be a breeze. The CSV generated by your ERP has all the deets you need: product name, reference number, EIN number, MSRP, and quantity. It's gonna be a smooth ride!