Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_La_Vigna
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Helllo,
New to the Airtable platform.
I am wondering if this is possible.

I am developing a manufacturing schedule and in the schedule you have a Phase and multiple (different) steps in each phase.

Ideally I would like a (2) drop-downs side by side and the second one becomes dependent on what you chose in the first.

So if i Choose Phase 3 the second column would only show steps associated with Phase 3 not all the others.

Thanks

21 Replies 21

Greetings Kuovonne!!

I did a similar table to yours (based on a fellow airtable enthusiast share), however I am now trying to turn this into a form view for new submissions where the respondent can choose a subcategory only based on the category that he has chossen before.

My attempts are failling. Have you ever done something similar? Can you help me out?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sadly, Airtable still doesn't offer this feature natively, but dynamic dropdowns are a native feature of Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which is 100% free and offers the most advanced forms available for Airtable. Fillout offers TONS of other advanced functionality that people have been dreaming of for years in their Airtable forms.