Help

Billing address is not always the same as delivery address but it can be the same

1492 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moritz_Friess
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for a solution within a form to inserat data into the database. Each data has separated fields for billing and delivery address. But sometimes they are equal, and it would be much easier to just set a checkbox if theses addresses are the same. If not, there should appear all the fields in the form to enter a different address for the delivery. Can anyone help me or show me a case where a form is done like that? thanx a lot.

2 Replies 2
Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Unfortunately you cannot perform checks and / or change forms on the fly.

In this case I would probably use the description in the form (and fields) to make it clear that the delivery address only has to be entered when it differs from the billing address.

Hi

@Tuur is correct - Airtable forms don’t have the ability to hide fields in the way you describe. However, have you considered using a 3rd party forms package (I’ve been looking at Typeform lately) - most of these have the ability to do what you’re looking for (possibly not in free plans though) and can be linked to your base with Zapier.

Of course the best would be a more sophisticated forms option from Airtable…