Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

To Do List Automation

I am trying to send all records in a to do list base to someone once a week.  When I find the view in the automations and test its not showing all the records. It just showing ten and won't send all the records in the view that I want to send out

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! मैं पेटीएम से कैसे शिकायत कर सकता हूं?

पेटीएम ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क करें 073.62.92.97.39.($) 07362-929739,पर पेटीएम की ग्राहक सेवा टीम से फोन, ईमेल या उनकी वेबसाइट के ग्राहक, सहायता पोर्टल के माध्यम से संपर्क करें।.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I complaint against Paytm?

ALL PAYTM that you can use to file a complaint about a refund issue: ****Customer Support: 07362-929739** (available 24/7) You can use any of these channels to 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

phonepe wrong transaction refund money

you contact PhonePe Customer Support: 0701-0722189***××× Reach out to PhonePe's customer support team to report the failed transaction and request a

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I complaint against Paytm?

ALL PAYTM that you can use to file a complaint about a refund issue: ****Customer Support: 07362-929739** (available 24/7) You can use any of these channels to …

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I complaint against Paytm?

ALL PAYTM that you can use to file a complaint about a refund issue: ****Customer Support: 07362-929739** (available 24/7) You can use any of these channels to …

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

मैं पेटीएम से कैसे शिकायत कर सकता हूं?

पेटीएम ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क करें ~✓✓✓✓✓✓070~10722189✓✓✓✓✓✓ पर पेटीएम की ग्राहक सेवा टीम से फोन, ईमेल या उनकी वेबसाइट के ग्राहक, सहायता पोर्टल के माध्यम से संपर्क करें

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

मैं पेटीएम से कैसे शिकायत कर सकता हूं?

पेटीएम ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क करें ~✓✓086//6084//7056✓✓ पर पेटीएम की ग्राहक सेवा टीम से फोन, ईमेल या उनकी वेबसाइट के ग्राहक, सहायता पोर्टल के माध्यम से संपर्क करें।

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy + Paste Automation

Hello!I'm new to automation and trying to figure out how to copy data from one field to another when one field is not empty and the other is empty.I have a Tasks Due table and a Reminder field that is a Dateadd formula which calculates a date from da...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional automation to assign linked records; invalid inputs

I am setting up an AirTable to manage incoming event registrations, with an automation to assign people to a particular session in the event, depending on whether that session has met its cap. There are multiple conditional steps; people select first...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos