Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Help with repeating task for Twilio SMS

Hi there,I am new to using automations and hopeful this is something I'm just overlooking. I'm having trouble with an automation for a "Shift Reminder" SMS.Goal is:1. At a Trigger time find records with a Start Date of "day after" trigger2. Send SMS ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send Mass Emails to my users using airtable?

Hi, I am new here. I have some columns like name, email, job title. I have 3000 rows of these data. I want to send personalized emails to all of these 3k users with their name and job title. How can i do it? Is there any automation or extension avail...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insert an image (HTML) in the automation email

Hi guys!!!I am trying to insert an image that I have as an attachment in my database within the body of an automated emailI wanted to ask you if you could help me understand why my HTML image is incorrect. The image appears crashed and I don't unders...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export to a row to excel with a certain Excel layout

I need to rig up a button that can export a row of data and download it as en Excel file to a local computer.I assume I'll be able to use Make and Webhook for this. However, the Excel file should have a certain layout. Fx an image placed in a certain...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lock Values from Referenced Object

Hello, I have a table with reference fields from another table. I want to lock the values in those reference fields if a record has a certain value in a selected column and not have them updated even if those values are updated in the referenced tabl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos