Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Problem Airtable

Hello ,I have two tables: "Formation 1" and "Formation 2." In "Formation 1," you have fields such as name, surname, email, status, and phone number. In "Formation 2," you have fields like name, surname, order date, email, title, funding, and coach. T...

Capture d’écran du 2024-09-16 18-08-42.png Capture d’écran du 2024-09-16 18-09-07.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
farah by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Base Access for Fillout

I created a form in Fillout to update fields but now when I share the unique URLs with those who want to update their information, it says that they do not have access to this base.  I'm not seeing how I can update settings without giving each person...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store document in data record

Is there a way to use automation to automatically store a document in the newly created data record for every newly created data record

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTML formatting for "Send Email"

Is it true that Airtable is fairly limited in its ability to allow you to use HTML formatting for send email? Is the solution then to have to use SendGrid or another service that could help out with email automation?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help with automation record value with multiple values

hello sir. Are you available to help? I'm new to airtable and need help..so i have a recipe table which have these columns:Recipes Table:- "Resep Bahan 1/2 jadi", checkbox column, user will check this box if the recipe is for sub-ingredient that made...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extrapolating Week Number from Dates

Hi! On my table I have three fields, "Start Date", "End Date", and "Week Number". I am trying to make an automation that extrapolates the week number from the date range. I know there is a formula that does this but I'm looking to have the field be a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
ivy by 4 - Data Explorer