Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Updating Airtable Dropdown From Zapier Trigger

Hoping someone smarter than me can helpI am looking to update a dropdown menu (to show a quote is accepted) on Airtable when a user approves a quote on our quoting software (Quotient)I am using a quoting software called Quotient, works with Zapier, I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recruitment Conversion rates

Hello!I am trying to create a way to track our recruitment conversion rates (for a large program where participants apply to be part of). I know it should be possible, but not sure how to configure it all. Here are the key elements:We have an existin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can auto numbering be applied across tables, across bases?

Hello.Very new to Airtable. I am a designer working with a marketer for an events org. We are using Aritable to manage all our projects. I need a unique number for all the projects and am wondering if it's possible to auto number across multiple tabl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto fill attachment for every new record?

I need my company logo to appear in every record in a table so that I can have it appear on the sales brochure I create in extensions (unless someone can explain how to do this using the static element there but I can't find a way to attach it there)...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to get email from different table

Hi! So, I tried an automation to send an email to some designated people from a list on Table 2 when a record enters a view on Table 1. The users are coming from a linked record from T1 to T2, but when I configured the automation, the system apparent...

Carlos_Zuniga_R_0-1727787175286.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power Automate webhook to trigger automation

I'm trying to connect MS Power Automate to Airtable. A lot of info seems to be stale out there. I have this flow, which parses data. I found this step HTTP Webhook. I'm hoping to make this a trigger for an Airtable automation. However, when I run the...

auekk2787_0-1727736009904.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prblem automatisation

I have a date field that contains "2020-11-26" and another field of type selection. I would like to put the date "2020-11-26" in the selection field by transforming it into "26/11/2024". How can I do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
farah by 5 - Automation Enthusiast