Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Using Airtable for a shopping cart-like experience

Alright, I've watched all the YouTube videos I can, and have looked in here for help and I'm still stuck.Problem I'm Trying to SolveAs an interior designer/home stagerI want a "shopping" page of available inventorySo that I can click a button and sel...

Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 2.02.51 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record Template vs Template Table + Automation

Hi All!Looking for a quick gut check on a build method...record templates vs task template table.Path 1I've built out the base this way task template (table C) and have it all structured,  tasks (table B), and a project (table A). So when a form is s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking Table to Another Base

Apologies if this already exists in the Community ... If I create a Base (Base A) that has a Table with 100 contact records (for example), can I create another Base (Base B) that has a Table that links to Base A? Then, if I update a record in Base A,...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Weekly Task Based Timesheets

Hello, Very new to airtable, I would like to create a weekly timesheet for all employees similar to the attached images, Is this possible? Thank you!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Table Structure to Track Projected Inventory over Time

I am using airtable to manage information related to a landscape design and installation business.   For most products, we purchase them as we need them and don't hold inventory.  However, for plants, we sometimes order in bulk (lots of 32 or 50), ho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two-Way Sync between Tables in the *Same Base* ???

Hello,I am having trouble syncing records across tables within a single base.Table A has a list of dates and times for appointments.Table B has a list of people who are scheduled for appointments in Table A.Table B, Column "Email Reminder Sent?" is a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
M_L by 7 - App Architect
Solved

Resolved! Need HELP on designing UI for a Grid View or List View dashboard

Hello,My organization has developed a great app in Airtable for our really unique use case (context at the bottom). The functionality of the app is really, really great. The user interface design and usability is poor and is now causing problems, and...

M_L_0-1726853883038.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
M_L by 7 - App Architect
Solved

AirTable App crash during big meeting

I created a very mobile-friendly app using AirTable, had participants download the AirTable mobile app, and attempted to showcase the mobile interface with about 80 participants in a room. Participants complained of seeing completely blank screens or...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bank Cashflow

Hi, community! I need some help with this. I'm setting up a bank reconciliation in Airtable and need a column to record all the transactions from my bank account. Additionally, I'd like another column that shows the running balance for each transacti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos