Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Multiple 'Link to another record' columns

I have two different tables in one data base.Table A has a list of unique topics, and each of them is sorted into 'Categories' (via a single select column), and has linked records (from Table B), which represent unique people (it's a formula column t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weekly Project Status Updates

Hi everyone,I need some guidance on designing a base to support the following scenario.My product design team is responsible for approximately 30 distinct products, organized into eight groups. We need to provide weekly updates per product to leaders...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intelligently concatenating links to the same table

Hi All,I'm struggling with finding the right way to deal with multiple links between two tables.I have a Base with a People table, and a Milestone table, as well as a Teams table. Milestones have an Owner (link to People), and several teams (link to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate base is changing the original base

Hello,I need to create my own view under a task. When I duplicate the original task, any changes I make to the duplicate base affects the original one. How can I create my own task list/view without affecting the original one?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mapping product availability - script advice

I'm re-inventing the wheel and mine is currently square. Is there anyone here who can help on how best to map product availability?My use case is translation rights -  where a manuscript which can be sold across territories (~60), languages (~50) and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked field not showing records

Hi, I recently ran into several such issues where the records of the Linked field shows up empty. Here Session is linked from another table. Notice that the drop down is empty. Anyone facing such issues? 

RockyCCChong_0-1728574745327.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create relationship from two different sources to one base

I am creating a contact management database.The master database contains all the fields related to a person. The unique field in each record will be the email.This database needs to be updated from two different source. Each source has the same data ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to let user connect their Google Calendar?

Hi,Our Airtable approach is to provide users with interfaces, nobody works in the base directly. For a Google Calendar event creation automation we now need to add users. The automation is initiated from a button, and its purpose is to create a new e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Task and Action Items Management

Hi,I have a table of tasks.I have a table of action items.In the third table, we have various information items (records).Several tasks can be assigned to an information item.Tasks can have multiple action items.Each action item has a single Owner.I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos