Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Formula Help for Invites

Hi! I created an Airtable to help plan my wedding. I have a table that's for Guests and in this table I have fields for their first and last name and their title (Mr., Mrs., etc.). I created a field that adds all of these fields to create their forma...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula, If / Or Help

I am trying to generate a formula where:1. If date in field x is greater than 1953, then 1 is put in field zOR2. If checkbox is checked in field y, then 1 is put in field zI came up with this formulaIF(OR({NO DIGITAL} = 0), ({CODE-DATE} > 1953), "1")...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data from previous record automatically populates into a new record

I’m currently working on a setup where I need to reference data from the previous record in my Airtable base. Specifically, I want to pull data from fields in the previous entry to use in calculations for the current record.Here’s what I’m trying to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter or formula for Soonest date?

Hi all,Wondering if there's a filter or formula solution (not sorting) to filter all results down to only the "Soonest one" ranked according to date field. I have a form in one table linked to a view in another table, ideally so people can only sign ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alphanumeric ID based on multiple cells

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me create a formula that would output an alphanumeric ID based on variables in other cells in the row. I'd like to create an ID that include:First, if Cell A = xYx then add "Z" to start. If Cell A = YxY then ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show only records that match text in a field of linked table?

I have a linked table called "Voucher Codes" and as you can see from the attached screenshot, I can click the + and select a voucher code from this linked table and assign it to a record in the Order Fulfillment table. This is great, it works, howeve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UI for drafting a formula

Is there a UI to build a formula and get the resulting formula? The formula builder for creating views is useful, but I can't seem to find a way to get the formula out of it.Context: I'm trying to build a formula that filters records by 2 fields, an ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rollup fields - an array of multiple items, or just a string?

I'm creating a script to compare two rollup fields and add the values both share into a third column. The fields roll up linked record fields and return them as just the text in a comma-separated list. Airtable documentation says rollup fields are an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos