Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Resolved! Removing Lines After a Specific Text

Hello everyone! I'm a new member in the airtable community and wanted help on my airtable problems. I currently have a base table that receives emails, the problem currently is that it saves the whole email chain instead of just the email itself. I w...

Nariesss_0-1717048886360.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple conditional IF statements?

Hi Community, this is a little brainteaser for advanced formula wizards. I am stuckHere is the situation:Up to 3 "quality checks" need to be done for some workflow. Each "quality check" has a check box fieldQC1QC2QC3Each quality check also has a sing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto populate field from multiple columns

Hi,I cant for the life of me find a formula to I have 3 date columns in each record, only one of these will be populated per record, i want to create an additional single column which would auto populate with the date from either of these 3 fields so...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula for Content title

I need to re-establish a formula all ready created for our Content Title field?  I changed this to a Single line text and it changed the whole field, how do I change it back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Jez by 4 - Data Explorer

Concatenate records with a change in another field

Hello:New to Airtable and new to the forum here...Looking for a solution to combine records in my field {Component], for every change in records in my fields {Location ID} and {Room}.  For example, in the attached image I would want to combine WF218,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Formula

STATUS  (multi select)RETOUCHING STARTS (date)RETOUCHING FINISHES (date)IN RETOUCHING  DONE  What formula or automation can I use so that when I change "STATUS" to "IN RETOUCHING" a date is populated in "RETOUCHING STARTS" and when i change the "STA...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grouping by date performed on first digits instead of as dates

Hi,Somehow Airtable doesn't understand my dates as dates so grouping goes wrong. In an interface I have a list of booked events that I want to be grouped by their date. That way, I can easily see day by day how many events are booked. The grouping co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATEADD & IF

Hi - I use this formula to figure out when to follow up with applicants: DATEADD({Initial Email Sent}, 2, 'week') But I'd like to have it return a different result (1 week vs 2) when my applicants are getting fast-tracked. I tried this: DATEADD(  IF(...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Converting text to date (M/D) format issues.

Working with birthdays where I only know the client's Month/Day and not their Year of birth.  So text field is 5/12 for example but I'd like to have an actual date of 5/12 so I can set up reminders 5 days before the actual birthday.  I used the follo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to convert formula from Excel to Airtable

I have an Excel formula I'd like to replicate in Airtable.This formula converts different currencies into GBP.Excel:=IF(M2+(N2/1.25)+(O2/1.2)+(P2/8.75)=0,"",M2+(N2/1.25)+(O2/1.2)+(P2/8.75))Key:£ GBP$ USD€ EUR¥ CNYM2N2O2P2How would I go about it? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos