Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can an automation check if a link is dead

Would it be possible for an automation to automatically flag a link as dead if possible? for example if a link returns a 404 would it be possible to embed code that detects that and flag it in the airtable?

Shaunak_t by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Automate Push of a new Contact Record to HubSpot

Being able to push a new Contact record to HubSpot. Story: Automation: Connect column field in AirTable to HubSpot property.Create new contact record in AirTable.Check if existing contact exists (use email or name); if DNE create a new one, if Exists...

Feature request: Send to Webhooks

I love the idea to finally have Airtable have it’s own automation system. What I would wish for is to have a webhook to send to IFTTT, Zapier, or Integromat. I know there is a developer section, but because you have to painstakingly search a particul...

Form submissions to autopopulate a field in your base?

Hi everyone! I’ve used Airtable at my previous companies, but am now trying to find a few ways to automate the manual data entry I’m doing. Example: Our company uses Airtable forms for our customer onboardings. Once a form is submitted, I would like ...

Anyone else experiencing VERY slow automations?

Hi I have tried different 4 different techniques to partly duplicate a record:- Automation record in view Checkbox triggers automation when record appears filtered view (checkbox true) Creates record populating two fields, a datefield from source rec...

Using automation to update a field with bad data

I have a table in which users paste in the URL into a URL field, but they often paste in the wrong URL (https://example.com/edit/12345 is the right URL, and they paste in https://example.com/edit/12345#finished). I currently have a formula that repla...

Joel_Abrams by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do i need Parabola or zapier for this ? Match making

Hello, I am building a matc hmaking app for jobs (offers and requests). I have two tables : first for job offers and second for profils in both tables i use many fields but 4 have same options (multi select). I would like to match those two tables ba...

JAN by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Standard Checklist for all Accounts

We have a list of vendors that will all need to complete certain steps before we consider them to be complete through our program. Each Vendor is submitted through a form by our internal team, and the vendor information lives in the “Vendor-Main View...

image image