Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attach Document to Email - If Exists

Hey all, Super excited that the email automation now supports document attachments! I’m working on a set-up for a client, and it would be really helpful if I could attach a few of the documents in the record when they get their ‘new record’ notificat...

Gwen by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need help with automation, pretty please!

Hi everyone! What I want is for several Airtable basis to ‘sync’ with specific worksheets in a single Google Sheet. I have been testing “When a record matches conditions”, “Append a new row to a spreadsheet” which theoretically should work. But I als...

Zane_Jacobs by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

"Date field" records have non-human readable format on Twitter

Hello, when I create an automation to publish to twitter events with a specific date. This field appears like this on the tweet: 2020-09-30T15:45:00.000Z Instead of a more human-readable format. I want to get something like this: 30/09/2020 15:45? Th...

Ferran_R by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scheduling events and employee availability

I have no idea where to start on a formula for this. :stuck_out_tongue: What I would like to accomplish is for Airtable to compare two start times and two end times and tell me which of them matches up. One start/end time would be for an event or c...

Jay_uku by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Issue with email automation

Hey, I’m trying to add an attachment to my action email in response to a trigger. The attachment is PDF or PNG and is in an Attachment field. But every time I run a test, it gives me test error: Step failed. Failed to construct the value for “Attachm...

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 10.07.50 AM
Hadi_Eldebek by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 5 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Use automation to copy attachment to new record

Hi all, I’m loving the new Automations in Airtable, but getting stuck on what I think should be a pretty simple thing… I have a table that functions as an inbox for messages and attachments coming in via a Zapier integration from an email inbox. And ...

Bug Report - Automation Edit Fails

Not sure how to report a bug, however regardless of platform, when I go to click on an Automation flow I’ve built previously, the automation blinks and then its just a big blue box and I can’t see the edit screen for the flow. Ive experienced this 3...