Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automated send of a Slack message failing test

Hello humans who I hope can help! I successfully set up a Slack message automation on to one view/action, but as I try to replicate that automation, I’m getting an error in testing. The trigger is working fine, but if I add any Record lookup into the...

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 3.34.11 PM
AO1 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date Output different than on Base

Hi! I am trying to set up an automation so that when we update the record, an email is sent out to a client with the updated notes. However, when I use the date link in the Automation, the email test comes back with “2020-10-30T18:04:00.000Z” as oppo...

Automations - adding fields to the automation

Hi, I’m trying to create automations - that an email is sent when a record has a certain status. What I’d like to do is include certain fields in the email, so that the email includes, for example, a records name. Ideas?

Create a new record + link in a field

Hi, I’m trying to create an automation that will 1) create a new record in table A when a record is created in table B, and 2) add table B’s primary field as a linked field in table A. I added the linked field in step 2 using the blue +, starting wit...

Resolved! Automations Don't Allow Editing

once an Action is selected, it can’t be deleted. The only way to fix it is to delete everything and start over (keeping the Trigger alone is not much use). Hoping this is on the roadmap for urgently needed fixes.