Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Formula for Including "st" "nd" "rd" "th" in Dates

Hi, Does anyone have a formula to format a date to include the “st” “nd” “rd” “th” ? For example, I would like 3/21/2022 to read as Monday, March 22nd I can only figure out how to do Monday, March 22 Thanks! Tom

Tom_Blanchard by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lot Code Generator

We have a farm and grain processing facility. We installed an on farm truck scale a year ago and have been manually filling out scale tickets, bills of lading, and a scale log. I want to set up a system in airtable as a scale log with the following...

Concatenate merging 3 fields only if not empty

I have up to 3 fields that I want to merge together and separate each field with a comma, but only if the field is not empty. If any of the 3 fields are empty, I don’t want them included so that I don’t have extra commas in the resulting formula fiel...

Jake_Russell by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sale sumup by month

Hi, I am trying to create a sum up view form my services sales. I provide only 7 services but I sell them always with different price and expense. This is what I have: Table 1: Service - Service (Service name + reference number of each sale), refere...

Kamil by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional in a RollUp

Hi! I am trying to write a conditional formula on a rollup… In table A, I have a dropdown column (“sponsored”) with multiple options, not all rows have a dropdown against them. I have table B that has a rollup column, that I would like to sum the val...

Suraj_Kapoor by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Blank when #ERROR! while Date Formatting

Thank you ahead. This is probably an easy one, but I could use the help since I’m not good at formulas or programming. Basically I am getting data from an API that is giving me IDs that need to be matched with Values. I got that happening but where t...

Dan_Emmerie by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lookup through several levels of linked records

Hi, for a given record, I have data attached to linked records of linked records that I’d like to lookup. I remember this was really easy to do in FileMaker, but I can’t seem to find a way to do this in Airtable, unless I add lookup fields in each ta...

Need help with a Date formula

I’m trying to forecast revenue for my company. I have a table, and basically what I want it to do is tell me: If Order Date Created is “X”, and payment method is “Y”, add “Z days” to Order Date and output new date. Can’t quite figure it out. For ...