Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

See if similar/identical record exists in another table

As ever, something that I think should he simple is proving anything but.I have a table with 4 simple fields:MakeModelLineExists ?DellLatitude2243 HPProbookM123 DellOptiplexC132 I have another table with similar Make, Model, Line fieldsI would like t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send table with dossiers related to each responsible person

Hello, I am trying to create an automation using the Repeating Group option but I can't get it to work.I have a main table where I keep records of customer files. Each record has a responsible party that is linked to another table called "Responsible...

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-20 a las 7.49.46.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting "to" input is empty error on form submission automation

Hi! I'm trying to set up my first automation so that whenever someone submits a survey, AT sends that person an email with a summary of their responses. The client base are outside of the company and don't use AirTable beyond this survey, so I figure...

kkb5001_0-1718804709830.png 2024-06-19_09-45-22.png 2024-06-19_09-46-29.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated reply to attached email

Hello....I need to automate a record when its status changes and reply to the original email (attached msg format into each record) to the sender with some editions. Has anyone tried this? 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
KJR by 4 - Data Explorer

how to create this payments table?

I want to create a tracking table for customer payment.Every month I check in the bank account who paid and mark in Excel.How can I create a table of all customers and mark for each customer whether he has paid or not?Is there an automation that can ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos