Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Is it possible to create thos automation?

Hey,I have tables of:customersAssets - each customer can have several assetsFaults - any property can have faultsThe handyman - for each fault there can be several handymen who will fix the faultSuppliers - for each malfunction there can be several s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating values in Linked records using a script

We perform record review for the assets we have in our base, around 300 days after the last review date was entered for the asset. These assets are in the LMS Content table, which has linked records back to the Assets table.Rather than have the revie...

CharlieMullin_2-1722018716520.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically update overview base

I need some help with something. I am building out a project management system for my team. Our projects tend to be pretty big, so each project has it's own base. But, we need a project overview base to allow leadership to see the status of projects ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Cash flow table

I want to create a cash flow table for a month, where the beginning of the month balance automatically or with the help of a formula gets data from the end-of-month balance of the previous month.Manually entered at the beginning of January "beginning...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subsequent dates in rows

Hi there, I'm looking to bulk create a handful of training sessions based off an initial kickoff date. I have a table of training sessions and a template table with an offset from the first session. Most trainings run on a regular basis, but sometime...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automations and Linked Rrecords

Hey there,I have a linked records field with 4 lookup fields that look up content from another table. I created an automation to automatically put in the Teacher tame into the linked field so that it finds the matching record and populates the fields...

Fredsack_0-1721938029542.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with repeating task for Twilio SMS

Hi there,I am new to using automations and hopeful this is something I'm just overlooking. I'm having trouble with an automation for a "Shift Reminder" SMS.Goal is:1. At a Trigger time find records with a Start Date of "day after" trigger2. Send SMS ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to send Mass Emails to my users using airtable?

Hi, I am new here. I have some columns like name, email, job title. I have 3000 rows of these data. I want to send personalized emails to all of these 3k users with their name and job title. How can i do it? Is there any automation or extension avail...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos