Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Create the architecture of a campaign

Hi,  I'm having trouble understanding how to do what I want to do.I want to create a campaign. Not necessarily send emails from Airtable but structure and track the progress of a campaign.I'm trying to make a "Campaigns" table where each record is a ...

Arthur_CRM_0-1719391199086.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record Template Failure

I have a Record Template. It has three relevant Tiers:Project> Phases> TasksWhen I use the template to create a new project, the project name get tagged to the phases and the tasks to the phases, but not the tasks to the project. so i have to manuall...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
jkd by 4 - Data Explorer

Employee daily schedule - Drag and drop timeline view

I have been working on a base design for some times but I am missing a feature and was wondering if someone here could help me.Goal of the base : Be able to assign employee to a certain project for each day of the week by dragging and dropping their ...

Kevin_Moreau_0-1719337975588.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Approver Workflow

I am trying to figure out how to build a workflow that would allow multiple user to approve a creative asset before status changes to approved.Right now I'm using a user column to assign an approver.  Then the record viewer interface to approve using...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database Structure for Opportunity Tracker with History

Thanks in advance.  And sorry if this has already been answered.  I couldn't find a good post about this.Developing a base to track opportunities based on a weekly call and ~20 columns of relevant data in many different data formats.  I'd like to use...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doing a rollup with conditions based on dynamic values

This is related to a Rollup field. This can allow you to tick 'Only include linked records from the Properties table that meet certain conditions'.Is it possible to do the value of the condition, based on a value in the current record? I want to do t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting and filtering with feet and inches

Hey,I have a base where I am storing the height of people, I would like to store the height in feet and inches.I also need to sort and filter by this field as well.I found 4 options that I can do:- I can store it as a string, but then I cant really s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos