Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Deleted Data

Hi there,I tried to empty the data in a certain view however that deleted all the information from the original base also. I am unable to undo the action, and when I look in the trash the information is not there either. The base still recognises tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help with an unusual Filtering Requirement

I have an unusual filter requirement. So how I need this to work is: I only need to go into the view on Mondays and Tuesdays. The data will be imported in every Tuesday. Once that data is imported I need to see data from the previous week, For exampl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer - Various Pages for different table values

I have a table that has a column, lets call it Food. I want to create datasheets for the drop down options I have set up for the food column and I am looking for a way to cater a page set up based off what drop down option is selected. For example: T...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Splitting Client Names into Two Rows

I am building a base for client follow up. When our clients are a couple, they are entered on the same row in our main table. I have the client name column as a look up field in our Client Birthday table, so it pulls the name from our main table. How...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syncing schema / table structure between bases

I have a schema, which I would like to implement for 3 similar businesses.  Is it possible to have the same base template, and have the schema synchronised between ALL 3 bases?  That is, if for example I add a new table, it is also added on the other...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos