Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Record Review layout convert legacy to new

Hey guys,I am so excited about the updated Record Review layout, my team has been waiting for a way to filter and sort within the side record picker. I am trying to find a way to update my current record review layouts to use this new feature but can...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Synced tables not updating

I have a student financial table named OTA Financial where the OTA number and other information is manually added. That is synced with the Financial workspace tab in the student table. Then the students are connected through the OTA number in the mai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted Data

Hi there,I tried to empty the data in a certain view however that deleted all the information from the original base also. I am unable to undo the action, and when I look in the trash the information is not there either. The base still recognises tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help with an unusual Filtering Requirement

I have an unusual filter requirement. So how I need this to work is: I only need to go into the view on Mondays and Tuesdays. The data will be imported in every Tuesday. Once that data is imported I need to see data from the previous week, For exampl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer - Various Pages for different table values

I have a table that has a column, lets call it Food. I want to create datasheets for the drop down options I have set up for the food column and I am looking for a way to cater a page set up based off what drop down option is selected. For example: T...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos