Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Database for Dummies

Hello all!  I need some help please.  I can work spreadsheets all day long but database creations is not my forte, far from it.  I started using AT a few years ago to track my business whole goods by serial number.  Thankfully, someone helped me here...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with a script and multi-select fields

I have a script that I'm having difficulties with. The script is part of an automation block which is triggered by a new record being added to a table called Projects. This record in the projects field has some info about it, (how many episodes, seri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
mu71rd by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Purchase Order in Airtable

Hello all!At the moment we are organizing our purchase orders in Airtable.We do this through two tables. In table 1 we put the separate products, each product has its own row.Then we link each product to a Purchase Order Number, which is portrayed in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a condition to colour based on infinity

I have created a timeline that summarizes the data. Different ranges are colour coded based on conditions like less then 50 is light blue, between 100 and 200 is orange and anything above 200 is red. This means that values between 50 and 100 are not ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record Review layout convert legacy to new

Hey guys,I am so excited about the updated Record Review layout, my team has been waiting for a way to filter and sort within the side record picker. I am trying to find a way to update my current record review layouts to use this new feature but can...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can I edit single select value without breaking automations etc?

Hi,I find myself needing to change at least single select values, and would like to know if there's a way to do that without breaking automations and interfaces?I e.g. have names of event types that I need to change, for example from "Discovery" to "...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synced tables not updating

I have a student financial table named OTA Financial where the OTA number and other information is manually added. That is synced with the Financial workspace tab in the student table. Then the students are connected through the OTA number in the mai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted Data

Hi there,I tried to empty the data in a certain view however that deleted all the information from the original base also. I am unable to undo the action, and when I look in the trash the information is not there either. The base still recognises tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos