Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Combine multiple lookup date fields

Hi,I have a series of lookup fields that return multiple dates.  I'd like to combine those fields into one, listing all of the dates returned in M/D/YYYY.  I've messed with datetime_parse and format with a concatenate, but the formatting is either no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to force underscores between Lookup Text

Hello! I am trying to format my data in a very specific way and require underscores between the text. I know when using a Lookup and formula there are challenges because the Lookup format is not a string and the commas within the field do not actuall...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to organize sales data

Hi everyone!I'm trying to organize my sales data in my Airtable base.I add the data through CSV upload. For every day of sales I add I add a new column to my sales data table.Now I want to run automatic calculations on the data. To give an example: i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
UrbnJ by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Need help on something hard to describe

So let's say I have a table that is going to have different numbers in rows listed in a single column, like below.2331618And in another table, I have some ranges filled into two columns, with a min column and max column, and a third column with a nam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with complicated date based formula

Hi all - I need help with this formula as I was able to use Chat GPT to get me close to where I need to be, but it still doesn't work.Can someone rewrite this formula so it works: IF({End Date} > "7/1/2024" , {Latest Revenue Projections} * ("6/30/202...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display a linked field in the Name field

Hi everyone!Following problem: I have a table where each record is represents a deployment of a worker, sick leave, a project or Vacation. We differentiate between them with a single select field. Each record has a start and an end date + is linked t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
4N by 6 - Interface Innovator

Shiftplan with formula and counter

Hi there, im new to airtable and need some help. I would like to create a form in which people can register for a work shift. There are four shifts with a maximum number of participants. For example:Shift A = Max. 5 participantsShift B = Max. 2 parti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos