Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automation - change fields after a certain date

Hi allI've been trying to make a specific automation for a while, but with no success:I want a (single select) field to automatically change after a certain time period. I have success when making one instance and testing on just one record, but I ca...

Update attached file using contents of another field

Hi there! I'm troubleshooting a workflow we once followed but has since been deprecated.In our filing of documents, we want to rename attached PDF files (in a field named Attachments) that come in as 'unnamed attachment' with the contents of another ...

timmyo_sg by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional blocked checkboxes

Hi, I need help with this thing...I have a Table with some Checkboxes columns and I need to block some of this columns to be checked based on the input of another column. How could I do it?For example: I have checkboxes for Option 1, 2 and 3. In the ...

digitalcb by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting invalid ID for automation

I have a table called "Entities" which lists schools and school districts. I have a link record field which allows me to link records to the same table, to create a "parent" district to multiple "child" schools. AT has the limitation of not creating ...

Screenshot 2023-05-05 095839.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-05 093840.jpg
auekk2787 by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue linking table in script

Hey everyone, i'm having an issue and i can't figure out why. I can't update a linked record field (The last line of the snippet below); i've performed this action before in the past with identical syntax i.e. await myTable.createRecordAsync({ "l...

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 12.50.09 PM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help clarifying email automations

Hi All -Need help clarifying the email automation. I have a form that many people fill out and it goes into a master data base. I want to trigger a confirmation email to the submitter that we have received their form. I used the "EMAIL" field from my...

user0817 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transform wide data to narrow data with an automation

Hello,I am trying to transform my wide format data to narrow format. The data is input into wide format because I am using a softr form for employees to give feedback on how the production cycle went and it is much easier for them to fill out a form ...

Screenshot wide data.png Screenshot qc results table.png Screenshotautomation1.png Screenshot automation 2.png
Ella1 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

automatic image rotation

Automation:  we use airtable to collect game cards for a soccer league, about 100 to 150 games per weekend.  the coaches take an image of the cards after the game.  the images always come in sideways.  is there a way to ensure the top of the card is ...

gdeluga by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation To Find Exact String from Long Text List

I am trying to make a linking automation. Our records in Table 1 do not all exactly match records in Table 2. I am using an Long Text field to create a list of other numbers I would like the automation to look for when linking.The problem is that usi...

Anthony_Cassel_0-1683811018150.png Anthony_Cassel_1-1683811108914.png