Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Automations Don't Allow Editing

once an Action is selected, it can’t be deleted. The only way to fix it is to delete everything and start over (keeping the Trigger alone is not much use). Hoping this is on the roadmap for urgently needed fixes.

Using cell data in Automation Message

Is there a way to add cells from an airtable to a message sent via automation? So if the conditions for the automation trigger are met could the message include information from variables/columns for the row triggering the automation?

Date Automations

I can create a date automation using “exact date” or one of the other specific choices I’m given, but I would like to have an automation (email sent) run every Monday (or whatever day of the week I want) but I don’t see that as an option. Surely this...

Al_Yoder by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Automatic duplicate attachment and URL

For example, I have a table with columns. I need to automate the filling of the “URL” and “photo” columns. The “URL” will be the same for all columns, so I need it to be automatically duplicated when filling the “name” column. How can I do it?Next qu...

Date of time entering stage

Hi there, Still a little new to this. I want to create a timestamp date for when something moves to a certain stage (in our case from In Progress to Published). I’ve seen that there are some automation with “Last Modified By”, but I am nervous, that ...

Twitter Automation Error - resolution required

The Send Tweet automation worked well, but I am now getting an error : Twitter API error: Application cannot perform write actions. Contact Twitter Platform Operations through https://help.twitter.com/forms/platform. How can one get a resolution ?

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 2.19.33 PM