Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issue with email automation

Hey, I’m trying to add an attachment to my action email in response to a trigger. The attachment is PDF or PNG and is in an Attachment field. But every time I run a test, it gives me test error: Step failed. Failed to construct the value for “Attachm...

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 10.07.50 AM
Hadi_Eldebek by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 5 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Use automation to copy attachment to new record

Hi all, I’m loving the new Automations in Airtable, but getting stuck on what I think should be a pretty simple thing… I have a table that functions as an inbox for messages and attachments coming in via a Zapier integration from an email inbox. And ...

Bug Report - Automation Edit Fails

Not sure how to report a bug, however regardless of platform, when I go to click on an Automation flow I’ve built previously, the automation blinks and then its just a big blue box and I can’t see the edit screen for the flow. Ive experienced this 3...

Automation Error Message

Hi, So I set up an automation and am receiving an error message that I can’t quite work out. The automation is “Create a record” and I am updating about 40 fields. The automation has run successfully many times. The ones that didn’t run were missin...

Helps needs with search function in Zapier

Hi guys, I really need help with setting up the search formula for my specific case. We have an attendees email column in Airtable, which each cell will includes multi emails, e.g. email1, email2, email3. In the zap, I need to search certain email i...

Set automation for email 3 months after start date

Hello, I have a date field for the start date of my employees and I would like to set up an automation that reminds me after 85 days that their three-month review is coming up. Can someone show me how to set the trigger accordingly?

Google Calendar Event Automation Help

Hello Airtable Community! I just started to use the Automation feature and I’ve run into some challenges. I am NOT a developer and my Airtable base is used as a CRM for sales. What I am trying to accomplish is every time I update a specific field (Fo...

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.05.48 AM Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.13.07 AM
Gaelen_Kash by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos