Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Primary Field with sub-records

Can we have several sub-records for one primary field ? We make a quotation based on several quantity ranges. So all fields are the same and only the quantity and prices are different.

Sushil_Pawa by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Count Sum of All Linked Entries

Hello, I’ve a Linked Table with many entries which are populated by this linking feature. I’d like to add a field that counts all linked entries belonging to that entry. All I could find was the build in Count feature, but it’s only applicable to 1 e...

XtremeMaC by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Collecting Data and sorting it by frequency

I need to collect data from my customers asking them what issues they are facing. Is there a way in airtable for me to sort that data by repeating/common topics? For example if I ask what prevents them from pursuing their dreams and 500 people were t...

Nlearner by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calendar / Schedule - Multiple Locations

Hello Airtable users! Newbie here to the community and beginning to dabble into Airtable as well. Trying to do my 4th project in Airtable, the first 3 were simple directories and inventories. This one is a bit more complex and I am struggling. This t...

Resolved! Help with a Time Series Problem

I am asking for some advice. I am working on a problem that I have with my Base. That problem is that I am attempting to automate data updates to one table from 4 other tables on a weekly basis. The puzzle is that I am tracking events that occur on e...

Rona_Leonard by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help please. Newbie here

Hello Airtable community. Newbie here. I recently come across the Airtable app on android and I am hooked. I am a beekeeper and I want to track progress of my bees using Airtable. I have multiple bee houses with multiple beehives in them. I think tha...

About the Base design category

Ask questions about setting up your Airtable base. For support materials about best practices for base design, click here.

Jason by Airtable Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

One-on-one Meeting Relationships

Am I able to link two records in the same table together? I have two tables called “Contacts” and “Attendance” Each meeting, I record attendance and which contact meeting with who since the last meeting Each new meeting is identified by date and the ...

Resolved! How to create a unique id Using a formula in the primary field

Hi friends, I’m new to Airtable A friend recommended this tool to me because of its adaptability to create data collections without the need for a custom tool. I have the following doubts, after I checked the airtable help tool create formula in the ...

faiberts by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 13 kudos

Setting up base to look for trends over time

Hi! I am attempting to create a base in Airtable where we can keep track of website data analytics and trends over time as well as tie it back to major page updates and changes. I believe I have a solid understanding of how to create a table for our ...