Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Conditional Invoicing Question

Hello - I’m quite new to Airtable and trying to prototype out an invoicing application, but I’m running into an snag and could use some guidance. My base: Clients Table (name, id, project lead, etc)Items table - this is a granular list of the items f...

Date and Time Formula Help Needed

I have a field that includes a date and time. I want to create a new field that give a new date and time that is 24 hours later Please can anyone help?

View Condition in Formula

I have a view with the condition group: When Primary Introducer Contains John Stamos or Secondary Introducer Contains John Stamos or Tertiary Introducer Contains John Stamos Then I have an IF statement determining whether John Stamos is the Primary, ...

YourFriend by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IF, contains formula help!

Hello! I am trying to troubleshoot a formula field. Currently I have this in the formula field: CONCATENATE({Part}," | “,{Objective},” ",{#}) to create the following: Looking at the first record, the result reads: Part 1: Competent Leader | Heart 1 ...

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 6.01.26 PM
TiffanyZavala by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Automatically refresh formula [PLEASE HELP, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME]

Hello, I’m new to Airtable. That’s why I’m asking for help with something I can’t solve. I have two tables. One is Class Attendance and one is Lesson List. The Class Attendance table includes student names, student ID rows and course dates columns. I...

Ekran Resmi 2021-10-20 13.26.15 Ekran Resmi 2021-10-20 13.26.21
buse by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multiple conditional formula with IF, AND

Hi Everyone, I have been trying to accomplish an error check and I have syntax issue on the below formula. May I please know what is the issue with my formula? Thank you so much in advance. IF(AND({est_filing_date_range_start},{est_filing_date_range_...

Jyo_D by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Collaborator ID as formula

Hi Airtable community! I’m looking for a formula which fetches collaborator IDs The reason is, I want to assign through another formulas a set of teams. So, if user 1 is true in the ID column, return text value “team 1” If that makes s3ense!

automadien by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

I'm stumped when trying to aggregate data from three columns

Hi! I’m trying to aggregate multilingual survey answers using a formula. I will eventually need this format of formula for more complex data, but I am stumped at the beginning part of getting at least three statements to all say ‘YES’ if there is a ...

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 11.11.53 AM

Formula date if

Hi, I need help from your brain because mine is out for this problem ! Actually i have this formula : IF(IS_SAME({Date d’envoi}, TODAY(), ‘day’), ‘YES’) To this formule i want to add 2 things : if the date is after today add “AFTER” if the date is b...