cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfogg
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone has had any luck with creating a burndown chart within the chart block of Airtable? There are a couple of topic discussions from a year or two ago but there aren’t really any specifics.

Has anyone been able to implement?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Audrey_Harrison
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there, @dfogg- great question!

Creating a classic Burndown Chart would be limited using Airtable, due to the daily changing nature of the variables in question. My closest recommendation would be to utilize the Timeline Block to view all in-process projects and their due dates.

If there’s a chance that you happen to be a JSON expert, you could also try experimenting with the Vega-Lite Chart Block, which could get you closer to a proper Burndown chart.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Audrey_Harrison
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there, @dfogg- great question!

Creating a classic Burndown Chart would be limited using Airtable, due to the daily changing nature of the variables in question. My closest recommendation would be to utilize the Timeline Block to view all in-process projects and their due dates.

If there’s a chance that you happen to be a JSON expert, you could also try experimenting with the Vega-Lite Chart Block, which could get you closer to a proper Burndown chart.