Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

photo meta data

753 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johanna_Riggle_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!  I feel like I did decent job searching around to see if the answer to my question already exists, but I apologize in advance if I failed and it's been answered (or/and worse: multiple times. It would mean I suck at searching and my whole identity would be called into question! Egads! And, jokes. I'm joking.)

Now, the question:

How do I automagically get photos into a table with the meta-data? (Fields, yes, but that's not what I mean.) I assume there's a script or something somewhere (as opposed to this feature being relegated to the IFTTTs and Zapier's of the world.) 

(I assume I'll be able to figure how I get the pics into the table without having to manually attach each photo bc... well, there's just no way someone didn't solve for this.)

Thanks so much! 

1 Reply 1

I don’t know if there is a script for this. Somebody else would need to reply below if there is a scripting way of doing this.

I advise my Airtable consulting clients to do this with Make. You mentioned Zapier in your message above, but I would STRONGLY recommend against using Zapier.

Make is significantly cheaper than Zapier, yet it is infinitely more powerful and customizable than Zapier. I’ve written an entire post here about Make vs. Zapier.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources.