154 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chenglong
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I am constantly recieving an annual team plan billing to my credit card from you guys. Which is unlucky 'cause I'm broke and there's no money left in my card. I've downgraded to free plans. Could you kindly take back the billing? Many thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This is a community forum and the majority of people who post here do not work for Airtable and do not have the power to access an individual account. 

If you feel you have been billed incorrectly, you should contact support directly. However, historically people tend to get refunds in the form of Airtable credits to be used for future payments, not a refund to a credit card.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This is a community forum and the majority of people who post here do not work for Airtable and do not have the power to access an individual account. 

If you feel you have been billed incorrectly, you should contact support directly. However, historically people tend to get refunds in the form of Airtable credits to be used for future payments, not a refund to a credit card.