Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Project Tracking: Team member Roles

Hi All,I'm fishing for some ideas on how to structure my Project Tracking Base. Here's what I'm trying to do:I have Projects in a table, with a Project Manager, and Team members assigned from my People table. I do want to keep track of the role of ea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing Records

I have the following tables within a base:ProjectsTimesheets, with each record linked to a single project and a single task type (single select field)Estimates, each linked to a single project and a single task type (single select field)I'd like to b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please enable rich text formatting in Lookup Fields

Currently, all rich text formatting is removed in Lookup fields. It would be so helpful if rich text formatting (especially hyperlinks) is carried over into Lookup fields!Airtable, please support this function! 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Predetermined forms

Hi everyone,I’m looking for some guidance on creating conditional forms in Airtable. Let me explain:I’ve set up a base for project management where each project has different tasks based on the program type (and there are multiple programs). Ideally,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Form/Interface that allows submission of multiple records

Looking to create some kind of form / interface that allows the user to submit multiple records. For context, here is the use case:I'm creating an Ordering/Receiving Inventory Management base to use across staff at a Restaurant for order management. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cambiar datos

hola necesito saber si puedo cambiar estos datos por otros

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos