Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Update Annual payment for each month base on conditions

I have Budget table which has cost field, variable cost, and month field (Jan to Dec). Cost field has some default amount. Variable cost field is editable which user should give some value(amount).Case 1:Cost | Variable | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | .......

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workspace Share Link

Hi there,I'm trying to find out if there's a way to share a view link for an entire workspace (i.e., not just a base). Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
mweis by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Using Airtable to see sales trends?

This is a very basic question, but I don't have the terminology to google the things I'm trying to learn, so patience please..I've spent a while getting used to creating bases for record keeping with lots of automation etc. But I now need to get my h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Blank Record Shows Up in Column of Synced Tab

Hello! I have a rollup column that looks fine in the original base, but when synced to another base some of the cells seems to add extra information.For example, in the original base, a cell in the column will say "Person A, Person B"In the synced ba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking Records in the same column

As you can see in the attached file, I want to Create a link between anchor campaigns and other campaigns from the same column. Anchor campaigns are the “major” campaigns happening throughout the year and all other campaign types are “subcampaigns”. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking a Primary Field between Multiple Bases

Hi there Airtable Gurus,We have four bases in our Airtable workspace:Base A: This is a new base connected to our legacy software, which automatically adds order numbers into Base A. We want to link this base to our existing Bases B, C, and D using th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos