Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automation to change record data from different table

Hello all! I’ve got a conundrum. The company I work for is very large, and it’s not feasible for us (financially speaking) to give all the retail employees accounts so they can access the Airtable base. (we’re using Airtable as a product database for...

+A simple in-email "accept quote" button?

Newbie alert! Our new, small quote+follow up Airtable database works, we have an automation to email quotes to clients. It works just fine. We would like to refine things a bit by adding a CTA link/button allowing client to accept the quote contained...

How to integrate Airtable with Wordpress with webhooks

Hey all. I’m trying to use WP Webhooks pro to export records into a custom post on our Wordpress website. We have real estate listings in Airtable and want to export this data including images to Wordpress, where we use custom post types as listings....

Version controlling / backing up Automation scripts

I have an Airtable which contains several automation scripts that are being run. Is there a good way of automatically saving those scripts to an external source, or connecting them to a github repo (or something similar) so that version controlling c...

Invalid URL in parameter in "MAKE" after passing an empty field

Hello everyone, I have a scenario where I am extracting entries from Google Sheets (different types) and pass it to #Airtable using #Make (#Integromat)The error that I'm getting is "Invalid URL in parameter", I mapped the fields from G Sheets (URL) t...

xXTMXx_1-1670058264089.png xXTMXx_0-1670058134467.png xXTMXx_3-1670058383884.png
xXTMXx by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allow an automation to add multiple values in one cell

I know this has been asked and answered, but I’m still confused about what I’m doing wrong. 2 tables, ‘Cust.’ & ‘Vehicles’. (1) Cust can have (many) vehicles (1) Vehicle can have only (1) Cust. I have the automation setup to add the ‘Cust. Name’ to t...

chrome_7SVtHY3N7z chrome_ZSnxgrcrN4

API Airtable Tally

Hi team I’m at the very beginning with no-code tools and just trying to build my own ‘doodle’ homemade :winking_face: I used Tally to collect datas from 2 dedicated forms : the first one, for my guests i invited from Mailchimp. I have a database in...

Automation to send list of records to several suppliers

Hello, I’m trying to make an automation to send several records to my suppliers at a scheduled time but I cannot make my automation works. In my base, I have one table where I have hundreds of suppliers, and i’m using another table to register all th...

Group by Field Value Automation or By Script

Hello, I have a table that consist of region, and city, I would like to group the city by their respective region automatically, As i don’t have a proper idea how to do it. Should i go for automations or by airtable script?

Automated email not showing in run history

Hi we have set up a new automation to run when a box is checked. Tests are working but when the automation is set live we don’t see anything in run history - appreciate your thoughts thanks Clare