Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Send group of records to one email

Hi there!Does anyone know if there is a way to do the following:Say you have a customer that orders 5 items, you have each item as a record and then the customer in a different table with the email address. I would like to trigger a button to start a...

aday by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Send email at a (changing) future date

hi guys, is there a way to create an automation that sends an email at a date recorded in a base? the date is a future date and it changes depending on the record.

Mygrate by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Search databases when creating a form

Hello,I'm new here and I need help. Firstly, English is my second language, sorry for the grammatical mistakes.I want to set an automatization when someone submittest a form to Table "Dary" (donations), I want it to search two other tables "Kontakty"...

Dreuna_ by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Conditionally Sync Data Between Bases Using Airtable Sync

Is there a way to use Airtable sync to conditionally sync data from one base to another? I need to only sync specific records and not all of the records in table.If it is not possible using Airtable sync, is there any other way of accomplishing this?

Mcgeckle by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Automation Using Update a Multi-Select Field

I have an Automation that updates a Multi-Select field in a different table. When the update occurs it over writes what is currently in that field. Each name has a different color. I want to augment, or add to the existing data in the Multi-Select ...

Resolved! Airtable Automations

I get served a list of 500 company numbers every weekday at 5 am, i need to have available information for my sales agents by 7.30 am in the morning.This i solve by using an API that collects the information from a government website where i come fro...

Trouble Connecting to Facebook Page

I'm an admin on 300+ Facebook Pages. When I try to select a page to tie an automation to, I receive this error message: "Facebook returned an error. Error hashes: rm0604cd3138feed20, ufm7db6c9a23a36fa83"Anyone else encounter this or know of a workaro...