Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to access google sheet in automation

Hello,I am in automation and have selected a google account.  But when it comes to selecting google sheet, it wouldn't allow me to get to the login page.  I am stuck in the page shown.  I see a separate browser popup but closing immediately.  I have ...

AnnieTacticomba_0-1674261516166.png

Resolved! Restore Rich Text Format from Markdown

Hi all,Hoping you can help me. Check spoiler tag for completely detailed explanation of my situation, just in case you can spy a base design issue that could easily be fixed: SpoilerI have a table called "Products" and a table called "Definitions". I...

Akrid by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Automation: Getting the most recent Rec using script

I'm in over my head.  I got ChatGPT to create this script for me, so ... I don't know if I've activated SkyNet or not.So I'm creating an automation, and I noticed that sometimes there are duplicate records, because the Webhook comes in and runs when ...

Airtable Developer Needed

We need to create an automation for receiving products to assign Barcode to Refurbishment to Dispatch Automation through Airtable. We are a product refurbishment company. Need to share Data within teams 

neeraj by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamically Pull Data From Two Rows?

Hi all, I'd appreciate a bit of help.I am trying to make a two product comparison page. I have all product specifications in one table like this: And I want to pull the specs data on this other "compare pages" table depending on which two products ar...

Vutropush_0-1674213078587.png Vutropush_1-1674213117295.png
Vutropush by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Automation failing because "Could not convert string to date."

I have a task table with start date, due date, and completion date.  Each task is marked open, attempted, or done via a single select.  Working to create an automation that creates a copy of a task marked as "Attempted."  here's the flow of my automa...

How to find & replace a specific selection in a multiple select field without changing the other selections at a specific time

Hi, I am trying to create an automation where every Monday morning at 6am, all my multi select tags set as ‘Followed up on content’ are changed to ‘Need to follow up’, but without removing the other tags that are already set. I also need to create ...

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 2.47.18 pm Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 2.49.34 pm

formatting issue with "Update record" automation

I'm running into a formatting issue when I try to update a text field by populating it with form responses.I have a form that collects a user's name, a text field for "Troubleshooting Notes," and a timestamp for when the form is submitted. An automat...

kb by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Milestone task auto update

Hey there! I'm trying to have a Next Milestone field automatically update. In my Projects records I have a "Next Milestone" field that I would like to automatically update to the next milestone "Task" as we move through the project. I'm currently try...

cvoith by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos