Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SLA Dateadd formula

Hi, I need a formula to calculate 4 seperate Service level agreements The SLAs are as follows: 4 hours Same Day 48 hours 10 days I need a field to show the “due” date for each record based on its sla. My base creates Opened Date when record is create...

Help with IF Formula

Hello, I am looking to write a formula to populate a field based on two separate fields using the IF AND statement. This would be Field 1 = A and Field 2 = B then insert C into the formula field. Is this possible? Thank you. Jason…

Jason_Hawkes by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

DATETIME_DIFF Units Confusion

Hi, I ran the below experiment with DATETIME_DIFF. It seems the units argument only performs a simple division, but most implementations I have seen of this function always compare the actual units. Am I missing something?

Mark_Schad by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

IF(Taxes"= 1") Cost * 1.14975

Hello Guys, I would like to do something like: IF(Taxes"= 1") Cost * 1.14975 IF my taxes column is checked, do the math “Cost Column” * 1.14975 = Sum Is someone can help me? I look on community and documentation, but I’m still clueless. Thank you! JM

Multi-Record Date/Time Calculations

Hello, I am trying to create a field where I can calculate the difference in time from one record to another. I.e. calculating the time difference from Time Left Work (from the previous record) to when the commence work (the current record). I have r...

CGK by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAY() fails with looked-up date

I was idiot-checking some advice I was about to give (meaning I was the idiot needing to be checked) when I ran into this. There’s an earlier mention of this problem from January 2016, so I am going to assume that was fixed long ago and something sim...

DayBug01 DayBog02

Display Field based on Date Range

I have a table where I need to display the amount given (in field {amount} if it was given between particular two dates. Like 5/1/17-5/1/18 I’m at a total loss of how to do this.

Multiplication of a Rollup gives the wrong number [solved]

I use this base for creating invoices, and my formulas are not calculating the right numbers, giving me incorrect sums. GW correctly rolls up (using SUM(values)) hours from a separate table, and the field is formatted as a numeric with two decimal pl...

46%20AM