Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Concatenation of a Column

Is there any way to concat all the values in a column? Bascially I have 60 email addresses and I want to concat so that I can reference all the emails at once. Need all in one field. Similar to the CONCATENATE(TRANSPOSE()) functions in excel? Any cha...

Using a linked column as part of a formula

I have a “Rates” table that I am linking into a column on an “Estimator” table. It seems as though I can’t use the linked-in Rate data in a formula on the Estimator table. Is that right??

MID() Formula Not Displaying Anything

Hi there, I am trying to extract a string from a field using the MID() Formula. It should be pretty straightforward, but the output is blank for every single record. I have tested this by using several differently formatted fields (i.e. Text, Single-...

AlliAlosa by 10 - Mercury
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Formula Help, please

This is for a registration DB Column 1 - Order Amount (this is a currency format) Column 2 - Amount Paid (currency format) Column 3 - Balance Due (formula with 1-2, formated as currency) Column 4 - Scholarship? (checkbox - if family got a scholarship...

SLA Dateadd formula

Hi, I need a formula to calculate 4 seperate Service level agreements The SLAs are as follows: 4 hours Same Day 48 hours 10 days I need a field to show the “due” date for each record based on its sla. My base creates Opened Date when record is create...

Help with IF Formula

Hello, I am looking to write a formula to populate a field based on two separate fields using the IF AND statement. This would be Field 1 = A and Field 2 = B then insert C into the formula field. Is this possible? Thank you. Jason…

Jason_Hawkes by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

DATETIME_DIFF Units Confusion

Hi, I ran the below experiment with DATETIME_DIFF. It seems the units argument only performs a simple division, but most implementations I have seen of this function always compare the actual units. Am I missing something?

Mark_Schad by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

IF(Taxes"= 1") Cost * 1.14975

Hello Guys, I would like to do something like: IF(Taxes"= 1") Cost * 1.14975 IF my taxes column is checked, do the math “Cost Column” * 1.14975 = Sum Is someone can help me? I look on community and documentation, but I’m still clueless. Thank you! JM