cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon_Shue
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking for systems automation for Real Estate workflows in key areas:

1. Lead Generation (Open houses leads, Facebook Ad leads, Website Leads, Cold Calling from a dialer) and lead organization from old sources (business card exchange, written notes from incoming phone calls)/spreadsheets (Google Sheets & CSV)/CRM (LionDesk)/dialer (MojoDialer).

2. Onboarding Buyers with white glove service/follow up (from Lead Generation, to follow up, to appointment, then signing buyers as clients, through the escrow process and retention as a fan) Currently on Airtable but not fully built or automated

3. Onboarding Listings with white glove service/follow up (from Lead Generation, to follow up, to appointment, then signing the sellers as clients, through the escrow process and retention as a fan) Currently on Airtable but not fully built or automated

4. Email drip for clients from different lead sources, then into a main drip system for the Real Estate team updates (on the market, on SOLDS/LISTINGS, community events). Currently on MailChimp

There is a new CRM that I am waiting to be released through Keller Williams Realty, so in the meantime, I’d like to build the automation systems through the current Zapier, Integromat, PieSync to move data from online sources or between databases that Real Estate agents use, into a single source.

I have 65% of the automatic emails that I would like to send out for items #2 and #3 above. I should be done with the last 35% before I hire this free lance position.

I would like to create #1 for integration between the different lead sources into a de-duplicated, additional research needed area, with a clear follow up plan that I created based on the way I interacted with the lead. There is some integration but more needs to be completed.

For #4, I would like to figure out how to best create some automatic email drips with updates from the monthly closings from my team, and then using that for online content. Also, I would like to create market updates automatically, based on sales data.

I have a current Operations Assistant who has help architect this system so far, but she is leaving in 2 weeks and I’d like to have someone finish what she started. Ideally, I’m looking to have this job completed by April 30 (maybe aggressive time frame).

An ideal candidate knows all the above programs listed inside the job, can do light coding between API keys, analyze the current system to make it simpler based on what we built (frankly the system feels complicated to me but I didn’t build all the integrations) and to be able to move this onto a new CRM in the next 3-4 months, so modular and light.

It would also be great if you are a great communicator, knows how to take an unfinished dive deep on understanding, collaborating and suggesting, while building and correcting what exists.

PAY, I am open to discuss this based on how to break up the project into phases.

1 Reply 1
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Shannon,

I am an experienced developer and should be able to help you out with this as its well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew